Cloud Computing Engineer - Python Coder
Fairfax, VA area
Do you have a technical background that relates to expert Python coding and hands-on knowledge of Cloud technologies?
Would you like to work with a small internal team supporting external clients with a relaxed schedule (after a specified time period) to work from the office and home?
We are seeking a “rock star” Python engineer with hands-on knowledge of Cloud based architecture. This Cloud Computing Engineer will have a background working in federal government agencies or commercial businesses. By joining this small internal team, the candidate will work together designing and deploying networks in a secure environment.
Must have 5 years:
- Proficiency with clean Python coding
- Experience with Big Data processing
- Deploying iterative, core development tools
- Chef and/or Puppet
Hands-on experience with the following:
- AWS or Microsoft Azure in production environments
- Federal IT and Cloud security policies
- Systems integration methods, frameworks and configuration management processes
- SDLC - including analysis, design, integration, testing, and implementation
- TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies
- Linux and Windows server
- Service Oriented Architecture Technologies and SOAP and REST Web services
- Version control systems for code management and artifact tracking, including SVN, Git, and JIRA
BS degree in CS, Engineering, or a related field