Principal Back-End Software Engineer -San Diego, CA
If you’re a Principal Back-End Engineer who is well versed in Django and Python, we need your expertise to perform test driven development for a San Diego, California technology company! You will be empowered to lead and work within a team environment providing assistance for checks and balances pertaining to the company off shore team in Eastern Europe.
You are adept with web based technologies and the knowledge of Amber is quite useful (but not required). You have experience leading an off shore team, are client facing and comfortable working with C-level executives. If you have some experience with Development Operations that would be ideal!
Working with fron- end developers, one on shore and one off shore, the position requires performing deployments and working on cloud infrastructure utilizing Rackspace.
- 5+ years experience as a lead back-end developer/engineer
- 5+ years solid experience with Django
- Advanced level skills with Python
- Web based development (Rest, SOAP, API etc)
- Strong test driven development
- Cloud and infrastructure experience
- Dev ops – a great plus
- Implementation and troubleshooting multithreaded applications
- Developing highly distributed environments
- Knowledge of micro-service, service oriented architectures, and messaging queues
Qualified, prospective candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.