Principal Back-End Software Engineer
Orange County - California
We need your expertise!
We’re assisting with hiring for an agile, fast growing company!
Principal Back End Software Engineer is responsible for the infrastructure code that enables -the management and delivery of high traffic information in a secure and scalable way.
Are you into designing, testing, deploying and maintaining software solutions to solve problems at-scale? Does your background include cloud-based architectural solutions that allow the simplifying of communication between businesses?
If working within a small, versatile, talented team solving new problems while advancing company technology forward, this Principal Back-End Software Engineer position is for you.
Contact us today!
- Work in a dynamic team environment
- Give direction to the team on technical, design, and standards
- Work directly with product and engineering management to collaborate timeline and implementation details
- Love to build and deploy full-stack web applications and services implementations that support reliable, extreme high traffic requests daily
- Develop and maintain high-quality code base with short turnaround times in a team spirit
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices in the areas of tools, languages, development processes and APIs
- Join and work within a humble, honest upbeat company culture
Your strengths and experience:
- Experience developing, testing, deploying, troubleshooting, and optimizing large scale web applications
- Experience with relational databases and Linux
- Strong, clean coding in Python
- 2 +years of technical leadership experience
- 9-12 years in software development
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and complete projects through to completion
- Work and participate on a team in an open collaborative environment
- Support cross-functional projects and decisions
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or relevant work experience
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting multi-threaded applications
- Experience working with and developing highly distributed environments
- Understand micro-service, service oriented architectures, and messaging queues
Apologies but at this time our client is unable to support Visas and/or Visa transfers.