Learn the fundamentals of coding and web development!
Get 7 hours of training from an experienced web developer that WILL get you off the ground and on your way to coding for the web. You will be introduced to and taught the fundamentals of coding and how to build a website! No previous knowledge or experience required!
Why Should You Attend This Class?
- Receive personal direction from a professional web developer
- Build a fully functional website project from start to finish
- Gain knowledge that will help you with your own personal projects
- Learn easily and quickly with beginner friendly labs and exercises
The workshop will be held as a single session on Saturday from 10am to 5pm. There will be fifteen minute breaks throughout the session, and one 30 minute break for lunch.
Agenda & Schedule
- Overview or Web Development
- Programming in HTML
- Making Your Website Look Nice with CSS
- Deploying Your Site to the Web
No previous knowledge or experience of web design is required. Come as you are with a willingness to learn. We can guarantee you will walk away inspired and ready to get started on your own projects.
To get the most out of this class, participants should bring their own notebook computers with the ability to connect to public WI-Fi.